Welcome to our family! This is our reality show format that showcases the lives of The Potentialists in weekly episodes. Our entire family is comprised of highly talented and motivated individuals with big personalities. We do not live ordinary “9 to 5” predictable lives. We travel the world, changing lives, while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way.
Bert (45) and Alexa (44) are the parents of Myles (19), Sabrina (16) and Dylan (12). We have also adopted a couple additional crazies – LJ (21), Valerie (29) and Eric (29).
We have three dogs, each with their own unique personalities and quirks – Oliver, Olivia & Gizmo.
In short, there is never one dull moment in THIS family.
• Bert is one of the top 3 motivational speakers in the world. He was born in Cuba and came to the US when he was 11 months old. He drives a brand new Harley Davidson (we have a few more bikes).
• Alexa was the first American born from two immigrants from Colombia and is always looking for that next great travel adventure.
• Myles is a college student and drives a Jeep Wrangler; we go mudding a lot. He also has a Kawasaki motorcycle. When not mudding or riding, he can be found at the gym as he has turned into a health and fitness buff.
• Sabrina gets around in her BMW with her boyfriend (17) Roger (the Cuban), also part of the family for 2 years.
• Dylan has a little motorcycle and is in middle school and can be found constantly “saving the world” playing on his Xbox.
• We also have a SWAGwagon (Ford Econo-van 12 passengers). It is a cool van we upgraded with 5 TV’s, top-of-the-line stereo system, and cameras – it’s a must see. It gives us that Partridge Family feel.
• LJ is known as our Stunt Vlogger who is always willing to do something stupid to make us laugh. He also has a Harley.
• Valerie is the prettiest computer geek you will ever meet.
• Eric is the brilliant creative that is also gay and has never been kissed.
• We are posting our lives online while we strategize a TV version of our show and partner up with the right production company.
• We are a team of motivational speakers who travel around the world giving speeches and training corporations.
• We started the videos as a marketing tool and it just became fun.
• None of us are shy in front of the camera and have been filming daily for a year now.
• We live in a newly remodeled 4,000-square-foot house that has the most amazing outdoor shower and living area.
• The house has 12 surveillance cameras and 4 on our travel trailer/mobile green room.
• We live 1/2 mile away from Alexa’s parents house who come over frequently and give us that ¿Que Pasa, USA? feel.
• Bert has a goal to help change the lives of 100,000,000 people in a positive way in his lifetime.
• Three of us are University of Miami (UM) graduates.
• We love to work together, travel together and just act plain crazy.
• We love to celebrate the holidays and do so by releasing fun, creative and sometimes wacky Holiday Special episodes.
WE ARE PREPARED TO MAKE THIS AN EASY RELATIONSHIP
Our entire family is comprised of highly talented and motivated individuals with big personalities. We do not live ordinary “9 to 5” predictable lives. We travel the world, changing lives, while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way. Join The Oliva’s and Make It Happen.